They say that is you find something you like to do, you never have to work a day in your life.

They say that is you find something you like to do, you never have to work a day in your life.
Sending a Card has never been so EASY!!!

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My blog is now active. What an awesome week!!
Set up my blog on Monday.
Went to my BNI meeting Tuesday morning and had a great one to one meeting in the afternoon for my pink tools business with a fellow BNI member.
Wednesday was another BNI one to one meeting with another fellow member.
Since I am still learning this blogging business, you can all learn along with me. I have to learn what I can say and what I cannot say. Marketing is not really my thing but I am learning.
Tomorrow is another one to one BNI meeting. Should be fun learning about another business that I can share.
No, no, I am NOT getting in to another business. I will just be sharing about another business...if I can on here. I will check first.
God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment