They say that is you find something you like to do, you never have to work a day in your life.

They say that is you find something you like to do, you never have to work a day in your life.
Sending a Card has never been so EASY!!!

Friday, September 14, 2012

week of Sept 9th, 2012

It certainly has been a busy week.
Sanford Founders day went very well. A fun day! Though very windy :-(
Yesterday I visited the open house of a beauty shop that will be helpful to
all in our area. What a great idea they have! Anyone who wants to visit
with me, let me know. Visit my beauty site to email me there.
Tomorrow is a mom to mom fundraiser for a youth group. Should be fun
with my pink tools and personalized cards.

As I get better at this website things will get more exciting so stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment