They say that is you find something you like to do, you never have to work a day in your life.

They say that is you find something you like to do, you never have to work a day in your life.
Sending a Card has never been so EASY!!!

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Sendout Cards independent distributor Small Business Saturday 2014

Happy Small Business Saturday!!!

Being a small business owner, I am having a special TODAY since the best way to learn about Send Out Cards is by trying the system. And until one actually experiences Send Out Cards by using the system, they cannot adequately refer others to me either.
So, if you do not already have a Send Out Cards account, then email or message with your name, mailing address, email, phone number and birthday, I will set you up with a FREE account with 50 greeting cards in it. All I ask is that you actually USE ALL of the points in 30 days.
All you would need to do is add the postage to the system. More on that in the set up email I send if you decide to take me up on this offer.
Thank you in advance for contacting me.
Sincerely:
Marian Fitzgerald
Send Out Cards Independent Distributor
mariansoc@ymail.com
www.sendoutcards.com/cardfitz

Cardfitz facebook 
So send a real card through the real postal service

And have a learn how to send Christmas cards party for your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment