They say that is you find something you like to do, you never have to work a day in your life.

They say that is you find something you like to do, you never have to work a day in your life.
Sending a Card has never been so EASY!!!

Friday, November 16, 2012

The Diva 5:01 went well. Lots of great vendors and crafters there tonight.
Allie Cat Jewelry was a hit of course!!!

Time to sleep now as I have another event tomorrow, Saturday, November 17, 2012-

3rd Annual Holiday Craft and Vendor Show after the Santa Parade. Wish I could see the parade but I have to set up my Tomboy Tools table and Rachel plans to help at our Send Out Cards table. Sign up at my drawing for a free tool $10 or less and/or for brownies and a card sent to your home at my tables.  See you there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment