They say that is you find something you like to do, you never have to work a day in your life.

They say that is you find something you like to do, you never have to work a day in your life.
Sending a Card has never been so EASY!!!

Monday, January 2, 2017

The Power of Christmas by Cody Bateman

"While Holiday Card sending is winding down I still felt it was important to get this post out to you because the holiday season lasts through the first of they year:-)" It is never too late to send something. Maybe a thank you for your business with "I look forward to serving you in the coming year". Looking through the online card catalog at my site www.cardfitz.com may give you some ideas. Then personalize it. PM me with questions.
Merry Christmas & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! May you be richly blessed and healthy all year long!!!



P.S.: Sorry my missing in action status. It has been a busy year and many health issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment