They say that is you find something you like to do, you never have to work a day in your life.

They say that is you find something you like to do, you never have to work a day in your life.
Sending a Card has never been so EASY!!!

Monday, May 27, 2013

Down to the last week of my challenge. Please help. I need just 10 people!!!

Hey everyone! I have been issued a new and fun challenge - and I need YOUR help!

I need 10 people to just do two steps to help me win the challenge:
Step 1: Watch this brief video: http://www.socinterview.com/

Step 2: Inbox me to let me know if you are:
1) Interested in being a customer
2) Interested in being a home business owner
3) Not interested at all (won't hurt my feelings, I promise!) :)

I just need your first and last name and if you are a 1,2, or 3. That's it!
Will you do it? Can you help? I would appreciate it!

Please feel free to share this challenge with your friends. Thanks so much!

email
website

No comments:

Post a Comment